Sunday 3 May 2015

A product That Will Save You Pennies!




So I've discovered a product from MAC that I've never really been seen mentioned on the internet by any Bloggers. I often make the mistake in buying a foundation that isn't the right colour for me (in my case it's too dark) and the amount of money I must have wasted over the years on the wrong colour foundation is a lot, to say the least. 

I found this White Face and Body Foundation on the MAC website whilst having a browse a few days ago and couldn't resist giving it a go. 

It's the best product I've brought in a long time! So handy for me, or for anyone who can't always find the perfect colour match in foundation. 

I used this product this morning and fell in love instantly, so knew I had to quickly share this amazing product with you guys. I have so many foundations stored away in a box that I don't use because they're way too dark for me. So I had a look through and found my Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 hour foundation. I remember that I loved the formula of this foundation, but even the lightest colour (100 ivory) was too dark for my skin. I put a few pumps of the Rimmel foundation on the back of my hand and added in a few drops of the white foundation. Mixed it together, applied it to my face and there we have it, a perfect foundation match for me. I also found that adding a lot of the white foundation created a very light colour which was then perfect to use under the eyes to brighten up the area. 

I know that this foundation is going to come in handy to me and I reckon it's definitely going to become a staple product. I will no longer have to abandon foundations that are too dark for me, therefor it's safe to say this is going to save me a few pennies in the long run!

Lots of love x

3 comments:

  1. My skin is naturally quite tan, so I never have the problem with foundation shades that don't match (lucky me) but most of my friends do, so I will definitely be passing this on to them!
    XO

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're lucky then!! Aww thanks very much, and thank you for reading xx

      Delete
  2. Gabby used to use this alot, now that you both said its good i might have to buy it! As i am quite a ghost too! Xx

    ReplyDelete