Monday 12 January 2015

Instax Mini 8 & Scrapbooking






It's not exactly a new years resolution as I don't really make those, but in 2015 I definitely want to take a lot more photos. I don't mean Instagram photos (because I do enough of that) but proper photographs I can print out and keep. I also want to get more creative and keep a scrapbook where I can store lots of happy memories which I will have to look back over at the end of the year.

About a year ago I brought a white Instax Mini 8 Camera and I'll be totally honest, I haven't used it as much as I should have. It took me a while to get to grips with how it works and I'm not the most patient of people. I got annoyed with the fact that I was wasting expensive film on practise photos so I sort of gave up and haven't really bothered since. 

I think a polaroid camera is such a cool idea and I feel very lucky to have one! I'm so glad that they brought out this camera and I definitely want to start using it to it's full potential. 

Something I always loved doing as a kid was scrapbooking. It's such a lovely way to put all of your happy memories into one place that you can look over as many times as you please. You can create a simple scrapbook with just a few photographs, or, you can get all fancy and creative with ribbons, washy tape, magazine cuttings, that sort of thing. So after getting some inspiration from other Bloggers starting scrapbooks this year, I decided I would too. I've ordered a scrapbook and some other bits and bobs to help me along the way from Paperchase and I'm super excited for them to arrive! 

Do you have any scrapbooking tips?

Emily 


1 comment:

  1. I'm a fellow blogger and I'm looking into buying one of these! Would you recommend it? :)

    ReplyDelete