Friday 5 December 2014

My Christmas Wishlist #countdowntochristmas ♡




Hello Lovelies! Today I've got my 'Christmas wish list' blog post for you which is my second post from the #countdowntochristmas series. I think this is a really good idea for a post as personally I love reading these kind of posts. 

The pictures on my wish list are pretty self explanatory, but I'll give a brief explanation anyway!

Clarasonic - This is such a beauty blogger staple and I can't believe I still am yet to try one! They give your skin a super deep cleanse and so I've asked for one for christmas! 

Pandora rings - I already have 2 pandora rings which I absolutely love! Rings are my favourite type of jewellery and I think Pandora rings are simply stunning, and great value for money too! 

Zoeva Brush set - Again, something I've been eyeing up for a very long time but figured I should wait until christmas as they're rather pricey. I love the idea of having a full, matching set of well made make up brushes and a lot of beauty bloggers have Zoeva brushes so I would love to own a set of them! 

Hourglass Ambient blush palette - This beautiful palette has popped up many times recently on my Instagram feed. I'm not usually a 'blush lover' myself but the shades in this palette are so unique and all so different. 

Too faced melted liquified long wear lipstick - Another beauty product always popping up here and there on the internet recently. These liquified lipsticks are a fairly new product out and I think they're such a cool concept. 

Yankee Candle Gingerbread Candle - I must admit, I haven't actually smelt this candle so it may smell gross (i'm sure it doesn't haha) but I love gingerbread, and I love Yankee Candle's and all candles in general. Gingerbread is a very festive smell and I thought this candle would be a lovely present for christmas time! 

Chanel Laque Brilliance Extreme - I've tried this top coat out before and it's gorgeous! It creates a gel look on the nails and it's just really lovely. 

What's on your christmas wish list this year? 

Emily 

No comments:

Post a Comment