Wednesday 31 December 2014

Make-up Wish List ♡



So yesterday I was watching some Youtube videos and I came across a new Youtuber, 'The Persianbabe'. I've heard a few people talking about her before so thought I should have a look. I watched her New Years Make-up tutorial and it was really great! Although the one thing that wasn't so great is the fact that she made me want to buy every product she used haha. 

Mac Prep and Prime Highlighter pen - This was something I already wanted to add to my make-up collection, but now I have seen her use it, I REALLY want it! It's so annoying that I don't live anywhere near a MAC store, so I think an online order may have to happen sometime soon.

Mac Eyelashes - False lashes are something I have a bit of a love hate relationship with. Sometimes, they can look great, and other times I think they look utterly terrible. I realised that maybe it's time to try some MAC lashes. I know not that many people talk about these, but considering how much I love MAC I thought it would be a good idea. 

Charlotte Tilbury Eye shaddow Palette - This beautiful palette comes in a few shades and to be honest I would't be fussy, I'd have them all! haha. I think all of the Charlotte Tilbury make-up looks so beautiful (especially the packaging).

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow - This is again something I've wanted for a while but I have no idea where I can get it? I'm not sure if it's only something you can buy online and I am slightly worried about ordering it online as I wouldn't know what colour to get. I'm super fussy when it comes to my eyebrows. I don't like anything to have a red tint to it, I prefer it to be ash toned. So I would probably go with the medium brown shade but then I would be scared it would be really dark! 

Clinique bottom lash mascara - I've never really been that into Clinique products and I don't think i've tried any Clinique make-up. My mum used to use the bottom lash mascara and she really liked it so I figured it may be something good to invest in considering I just use the same mascara for my top and bottom lashes. 

Charlotte Tilbury Film Star Bronze and Glow - The amount of times I've seen beauty bloggers raving about this product is endless, and I finally decided to order this product last night!! It's just such a beautiful little product and I love trying out new highlighters so i'm really excited for this!

Estee Lauder DoubleWear Light - I tried out a sample of this foundation a while back and stupidly of me, I can't remember if I liked it or not. But I saw Barbara from 'The persianbabe' use it in her tutorial and her skin looked so flawless! I think I might have to go back to the Esteè Lauder counter and get another sample to try as i've wasted SO much money on foundations in the past. 

What's on your make-up wish list? 

Emily 


2 comments:

  1. I've been watching ThePersianbabe for so long and I absolutely love her! My makeup wish list now consists of Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita Pallette, Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Set and NARS Albatross highlighter, but none of it is available where I live and I have to wait until february to get my hands on it, how annoying hahah xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Haha yeah it is annoying isn't it, I struggle to get a lot of the high end brands where i live and have to order them online! The Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita Palette is definitely on my wish list too! xx

      Delete