Saturday 29 November 2014

#CountdownToChristmas ♡




Hello lovelies! Just thought i would give you a little heads up about what's going on on my blog for the next few weeks running up until christmas! I'm going to be involved in a blog series called #CountdownToChristmas and i'm very excited! 



#CountdownToChristmas is a blog series created by Megan (Beautiful You) and Emily (beautybyemily). They decided to host a blog series that runs from the 1st of December up until Boxing Day. It involves publishing two blog posts a week on Monday and Friday about set topics, these range from fashion to lifestyle to beauty posts as we wanted to include a range of topics. Keep your eyes peeled over the next four weeks to see what we have install for you all!

Follow my blog to make sure you don't miss any of the up and coming christmassy posts! 

Speak soon

Emily 

1 comment:

  1. this is such a great idea! EEEK I'm so excited for christmas! x

    I've got a mac lipstick giveaway on my blog if you want to take a look :)

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete