Monday 18 August 2014

REVIEW: Glamglow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment









So i finally cracked and gave in to buying a Glamglow mask. I've heard so many great things about this brand so decided i couldn't resist and i brought the 'Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment' mask on Feelunique.com. I've heard that this mask is a cult beauty product for many celebrities and make up artists etc which is obviously a huge selling point.

Inside the mask you will find ingredients such as volcanic rock, French sea clay and active green tea leaf. This intrigued me as i like to try out products made with interesting ingredients! So what did i think?...

I love this mask! I apply a thin layer (a little goes a vey long way) all over my face and wait for it to dry. It's actually quite fascinating to watch it dry! It feels quit tight on your face as it dries, but i don't mind that. I didn't actually feel the mask 'tingle' as i thought i would. I leave the mask on for around 10 minutes, then wash it off with a warm cloth. As you remove the mask, it exfoliates your skin with the little bits (i don't know what they are haha) which feels kinda rough on your skin but thats fine, it doesn't sting, just feels slightly scratchy. That feeling goes away within seconds though and your skin is left feeling ever so soft! Honestly, my face just felt, ugh theres no other word that soft! It just felt great.

I am so glad i spent a bit of money and brought this mask because i love it and i can tell it does wonders for my skin. I'm definitely going to save up and buy the Thirstymud treatment as i think my skin would really benefit from it, plus it goes hand in hand with the Youthmud mask right?

I hope you're all having a lovely day and i'll speak to you all very soon

Emily 

No comments:

Post a Comment