Saturday 15 March 2014

fashion wishlist March 14'

fashion wishlist March 14'

So i finally made an account on 'Polyvore.com' and am loving it so far! I have wondered for such a long time how i can make wish lists and collages and i have finally found how. there will be many more of these posts coming up soon i can assure you!

So my fashion taste usually just consists of black, grey and the occasional bit of white (which you can probably tell from just this post). It's just what i feel comfortable in and these are the colours in which  i feel i suit.

Although it is now spring and there are lots of pastels coming into the shops, i still can't seem to get out of my 'black and grey' habit. I am going to set myself a goal though and try to inject a bit more colour into my wardrobe in these next few months.

Thanks for reading, i'll (kinda) talk to you again soon!



Monki loose top
$14 - monki.com




H M sneaker
$33 - hm.com


Michael kors satchel
$520 - psyche.co.uk


H M wide brim hat
$13 - hm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment