Tuesday 10 December 2013

Birmingham Clothes show Live ♡

Hey guys! how are we all? I hope you're all doing well :)

So as some of you may already know (if you follow me on instagram) that I went to 'Clothes show live' in Birmingham yesterday and had the time of my life! It was honestly the best thing I've ever been to and I seriously recommend you all go next year!

I was excited to go, but didn't expect it to be as amazing as it was. First things first, SO MANY FAMOUS PEOPLE. I know it may be seen as a little pathetic to be so excited about seeing a famous person, but i've never really met anybody famous before and seeing so many in one day is so overwhelming. Most of the 'TOWIE' and 'Made in Chelsea' cast were there and i pretty much met all of them. I got photos of all of but most of them are rubbish, (you can imagine how many screaming girls there were crowded around guys like 'Jamie Laing' and 'Oliver Proudlock'). But the most incredible thing did happen...I got my photo taken with Harry Derbidge'.

So the clothes...the clothes at the show were all so unique! There were hundreds of stalls full of clothes (most girls idea of heaven), i must say it really was incredible! You could easily spend a LOT of money there and oops, i did haha. The clothes at the show are a lot cheaper than high street prices though so theres one excuse! Then there was the make-up/ cosmetics. There were many well known brands such as BarryM, Models Own, bare Minerals, Elemis, Rimmel and so many more!

Then at 1:30pm the main stage put on a huge catwalk show. I recorded a lot of it so head on over to my Youtube channel to see that! The models all looked incredible and the clothes (especially the dresses) were beautiful! It's made me 100% sure i want to be involved in this industry in the future.

The day overall was incredible and I still have a huge grin on my face when i think about some of the things that happened. I will definitely be going next year and I hope to see lots of you there!
Clothes Show TV ^^

 Vintage Fur coats ^^

 Carol Wright from TOWIE ^^

 Beautiful Harry and I (Ps sorry at how awful i look, as you can imagine i was pretty shocked) ^^

 Gemma and Rammy from TOWIE ^^

 The main stage (the Catwalk show) ^^

 Models on the catwalk ^^

 Male models on the catwalk ^^

 :) ^^

 The most beautiful chocolate dipped strawberries you will ever taste^^

 Jess and Ricky from TOWIE^^

Oliver Proudlock ♡ ^^

Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment