Tuesday 24 November 2015

A Weekend Away With My Boyfriend ♡


Last weekend myself and Jordan (my boyfriend) took a trip to Plymouth and treated ourselves to a weekend away. It was so lovely and gave us a chance to enjoy a nice bit of time together, just the two of us. We originally planned to only stay for one night as the main reason for the trip was to go to a concert at the Pavilions and watch my favourite band, The 1975. However, we thought we would make it worth our while and ended up staying for 2 nights in the most gorgeous apartment! Head over to my Instagram to see more pictures (emilyroselol). 

We literally had the best time ever, and it's definitely done us the world of good being able to spend some quality time together. I'm also very happy to be able to tell you all that we filmed LOTS of footage of the trip and I'm currently in the process of editing it all (it's going to make 2 vlogs). The first part of the blog will go live on my YouTube channel on Sunday 29th November and hopefully part 2 will be going up on Thursday 3rd December. 

I really hope you love the videos, please let me know if you have a watch!

Lots of love x


1 comment:

  1. I love your vlogs so much!!
    And the 1975is such a great band, I'm kind of jealous now haha)))
    Lovely post!

    www.coffeetalkwithdasha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete