Tuesday 22 September 2015

An All Day Flawless Base





Whilst peeping through my make-up stash the other day I realised that I really have too many foundations and base products stored away that I just don't use (and I should). So I grabbed a few out and have decided that over the next few weeks or so I'm going to put a few new base products to the test in hope of finding a new favourite! 

On this particular occasion I decided to try out the Laura Mercier Foundation Radiance Primer as a base. I've used this product a lot before and know that my skin gets on really well with it and it definitely does help to keep my make-up on all day long. I then decided to try the MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation (NC15) as it's something I've owned for quite a while now and just never really find myself using it. I then set my make-up with my favourite powder, MAC's Mineralise Skin Finish in 'Light'. I trust this powder and it's pretty much the only one I ever use, just because it gets rid of any shine on my skin yet leaves in looking natural and glowing. 

After wearing these products on my skin for a whole day, I was very impressed! I filmed a video so my skin had to be under the hot studio lights and score, my face didn't melt off! I also went out for some drinks with a friend that evening and didn't even feel the need to touch up my make-up (which is very unlike me). 

Overall these products worked really well together and my skin loved them! So i'll definitely be using this combination a little bit more!!

Have you tried any of these products? If so, what were your thoughts?

Lots of love x 

1 comment:

  1. Is the mac foundation good for oily skin types too as i'm debating on if i should get it. this was a very good blog post Emily c: x


    http://lucysordinaryworld.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete