Saturday 10 December 2016

SECRET SANTA GIFT IDEAS

I know from previous experience that sometimes it can be really difficult to buy a 'Secret Santa' gift. You may be doing it at work or perhaps in your friendship group, but either way can still be tricky so I'm hoping this post will give you a little bit of inspiration.

I am basing this on a 'Secret Santa' for a girl, but if you would like me to do one for a guy then let me know down below in the comments.

1 -A gift voucher. If you don't know the person very well, a food or drinks gift voucher is often a safe bet. I know I would definitely be happy with a Starbucks voucher! However if you know a bit more information about them, you might know what their favourite shop is! This way they can buy what they like and nothing will go to waste! 

2 - A MAC lipstick! Depending on your budget (obviously) I think a MAC lipstick would make such an amazing present, especially if their really into make-up. I know it can be tricky when it comes to choosing a shade, but a safe option is a nude colour, possibly 'Velvet Teddy'! 

3 - Anything from LUSH! Pretty much everyone loves LUSH and they definitely cater for everyone! The staff are always so helpful too so I'm sure they could help you find something. They also do little pre-wrapped gift boxes which would make a great Secret Santa gift.

4 - Providing their over 18 and drink alcohol, a cocktail making set would make a fun gift! You can pick up ones like this in Boots and if you need to get any presents for anyone else whilst you're there you can probably make use of the 3 for 2 offer. 

5 - A 2017 diary. Something practical. Everyone needs a diary and it's pretty likely they wouldn't have bought theirs yet. Or, even a nice notebook!

6 - Nail Polish! Topshop do some lovely nail polish gift sets around Christmas time so check those out! They usually include a lovely glittery polish perfect for Christmas time!

I hope this post gave you some inspiration!

Emily Rose 


No comments:

Post a Comment