Saturday 3 December 2016

GOODBYE NOVEMBER


It's that time of the month again...time for my 'Goodbye November' post. 

LUSH EVENT - At the beginning of the month I was kindly invited along to another Lush event. This event was to promote the launch of their new Christmas collection. I met some lovely people and also had a catch up with a few of my blogger friends which was really nice. I also learnt a lot about their Christmas collection and also treated myself to a few new bits at the end. Don't worry if you missed the vlog, you can click here to watch it. Or you can watch the LUSH haul that I filmed after the event by clicking here

THE LIGHT BETWEEN OCEANS - Jordan and I often make trips to the cinema to catch the latest movie and in November we went to see 'The Light Between Oceans' which was an incredible film. It really played on my heart strings and definitely ruffled up my emotions. If you're looking for a new film to watch, I would 100% recommend this one. 

GERBILS - If you want to read more about this, you can check out my last blogpost however, I got 2 new baby gerbils! Their names are Fern and Willow and I absolutely love them. I'm very excited to have 2 little editions to the family.

LONDON - At the end of the month I travelled up with 2 of my friends to London. The purpose of the trip is actually a bit of a secret and not really something I can talk about (unfortunately) however we had so much fun up there and got so much done! We went shopping, visited Winter Wonderland which was amazing and stayed in a very luxury hotel. The trip was so much fun and I definitely learnt a lot! 

Let me know what you got up to in November!
Emily Rose 

No comments:

Post a Comment