Saturday 17 September 2016

Secret Scent Box Review & Discount Code





As you guys all probably know, I'm a huge hoarder of perfume! I probably own roughly 20 bottles (if not more) and as much as I hate to say it, I hardly use any of them. I tend to just stick to my few favourites. When Secret Scent Box contacted me and asked if I would like to try one of their boxes, I absolutely jumped at the chance! So they sent me one of their women's boxes to try and I wanted to share my thoughts with you and educate you a little about the company. 

Secret Scent box is a 30 day supply of mystery designer perfumes/ colognes. You can choose to subscribe to either a men's or women's box and you are supplied with 3 different designer scents. The boxes are £15 each which I know may sound a lot but that works out £5 for each mini designer perfume and the set is going to last the whole month! I personally think it's a great idea. It allows you to test out perfumes before you blow all of your cash on the full size and it introduces you to perfumes/ colognes you may have never picked up to try in the shop.  It would make such a lovely gift too! 

So if you love trying out new perfumes just like me, then use the following discount code to get 15% off your first box. 'EMILYROSE15' 


Let me know if you've tried Secret Scent Box before and if you would like any more information click on this link here and you will be taken over to their website. 


No comments:

Post a Comment