Friday 1 April 2016

Top 5 Spring Lipsticks Collab With LucieLeannexo




The lovely Lucie (from LucieLeannexo) and I were chatting on Twitter a few days ago and we decided that it would be nice to do a collab post on our blogs. I usually only do collaborations over on my YouTube channel but thought that this would be a lovely idea! As it's now officially spring we thought we would share with you our top 5 lipsticks for spring! 

As you probably all know I'm a lover of a nude lip and usually only stick with safe options. I'm not one for pinky colours but as spring has now sprung I'm starting to feel a little braver with colour options. 

Here are my top 5! 

Clinique Nude Pop 01 - This is a favourite of mine! I've had this lipstick for quite some time now and remember wearing it a lot last year! It's a very moisturising, nude coloured lipstick. It's quite pigmented but it is just a really lovely lipstick to wear on a daily basis as it's super wearable and I love the packaging! 

Rimmel Kate Moss 45 - Another lipstick that's an oldie! A true nude which is a high end formula at a drugstore price. I don't actually own many drugstore lipsticks however this is definitely one of my favourites and one of the only ones I quite often reach for. 

Soap & Glory Matte-Lip 'Pretty Muted' - I recently received a few new products to try from Soap and Glory, if you want to find out what I got then click here! But I've been reaching for this lip product quite a lot since I got it which is surprising for me because I don't usually go for pink lipsticks but I love this one! It's a matte formula but definitely isn't drying on the lips which is great! 

MAC 'Honeylove' - A newer addition to my lipstick collection! Again, another matte lipstick but thankfully I don't find it too drying on the lips. It's a lovely colour and is a great every day shade. I feel like it's definitely still acceptable to wear nude's as spring lip colours because I still think they can look super pretty and if you're not very daring with pinks like me then it's a great option! 

MAC 'Please Me' - A beautiful pink shade. Again, it's another matte (can you see a theme here haha)!  This lipstick has definitely been pushed to the back of my make-up drawer for a good few months however I hope to be wearing pink lipsticks a lot more now that the weather is getting a little nicer! Mac Lipsticks will always be one of my favourites as I just think the quality is great and they literally have any colour you can think of!

Be sure to head over to Lucie's blog and have a read of her Top 5 Spring Lipsticks post and all of her others whilst you're over there as she posts a lot over on her blog!

What are your top Spring lipsticks?

Lots of love x

3 comments:

  1. Please me looks so beautiful! I've intrigued by it for a while - i'm going to buy it now i've seen some swatches :) One of my favourites is Charlotte Tilbury Bitch Bitch perfect. Its a stunning muted coral nude colour xx

    www.lpagebeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Clinique Nude Pop 01 and the MAC 'Please Me' look amazing! ❤😊 Going to check them out soon 👌😊 My favorite now is the Too faced melted long wear liquified lipstick ðŸ˜Š❤ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Clinique Nude Pop 01 and the MAC 'Please Me' look amazing! ❤😊 Going to check them out soon 👌😊 My favorite now is the Too faced melted long wear liquified lipstick ðŸ˜Š❤ xx

    ReplyDelete