Tuesday 15 December 2015

What's In My Advent Calendar | Week 2







If you didn't catch last weeks instalment of 'What's In My Advent Calendar | Part 1' then I will ink it here for you to go and have a read of...http://www.emilyrosemyblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/whats-in-my-advent-calendar-week-1.html

But for this weeks post I'll be showing you all of the bits from the drawers from week 2. 

Day 1 - A gift card from Costa worth £10 (which is literally my ideal gift) and a Superdrug Yoghurt Smoothie Mask which was one of my favourite skincare products when I first started getting into skincare! 
Day 2 - Autograph (M&S) Lipstick in 'Mallow' which is a gorgeous summery pink shade.
Day 3 - Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Spot Wand.
Day 4 - Autograph (M&S) Twist Up Cheeks in ' Rose Shine'.
Day 5 - Thorntons Smiles Fudge Cubes which I'm currently nibbling on as I'm writing this and they are delicious! 
Day 6 - Collection 7 Day Wear Nail Polish 'Milk Caramel'.
Day 7 - Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Peel off face mask! 

I'm very excited to now be able to use all of these new products, I'm having so much fun each morning opening up the calendar, so thanks mum (even though you're probably not reading!) 

I'll speak to you again on Saturday as remember, there are going to be 2 Blogposts every week throughout December. 

Lost of love x

2 comments:

  1. This is such a nice collection of things, I would be really excited waking up to opening that every day!

    Kate// http://katerosexo1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete