Wednesday 9 December 2015

What's In My Advent Calendar | Week 1




My first Christmas post...how exciting!!

So last year as one of my Advent Calendars I had the Liberty London Calendar which was so much fun! My mum decided to keep the calendar for this year and fill each little drawer with a gift for me to open each day! 

I thought I would do a weekly update and let you all know what I've been opening each day as a bit of fun. 

Day 1 - Autograph Lipstick 'Petal Pink' 
Day 2 - Yankee Candle 'Red Raspberry'
Day 3 - Marks & Spencer 'Clear Lash & Brow Gel'
Day 4 - Ted Baker Lip Balm 
Day 5 - L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Shower Gel 
Day 6 - Superdruh Cucumber Cooling Face Mask 
Day 7 - L'Occitane Lavander Foaming Bath 

I hope you're all having a lovely December so far! I just thought it would be interested for you all to have a weekly update of what's in my advent calendar! (Plus, It means you'll now get 2 blogposts a week! 

Lots of love x

No comments:

Post a Comment