Tuesday 8 September 2015

Funfetti Cupcakes (Zoella's Recipe)







Mum and I decided to do a spot of Tuesday Morning baking this morning and after recently watching Zoella's Funfetti Cupcake Video on YouTube I decided that it would be a fun idea to give them a go myself. 

To make these Funfetti Cupcakes you will need:

125g Caster Sugar
Sprinkles (lots of them)
125g Unsalted Butter
2 Free Range Eggs
Muffin Cases
Bicarbonate of soda
Vanilla frosting 
125g Self Raising Flour
Vanilla Extract 
2 Tablespoons of Milk

Feel free to head over to Zoe's Baking video where you can find out how to actually make the cupcakes!

The measurements worked out perfect for me and we manage to make 10 decent sized cupcakes out of the mixture. To make life easier for ourselves we used Betty Crocker Vanilla Frosting from a tub instead of making the icing (lazy, I know) but, it's honestly the most incredible tasting stuff EVER and it's much more delicious than anything I could make. 

I really enjoyed making these cupcakes and they were super tasty and fun!

Thanks for reading!

Lots of love x

2 comments:

  1. Ughh these look so good! I want to make them, but i'm kind of lazy))
    Beautiful pictures!

    coffeetalkwithdasha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did you get your bowls? I love them!

    ReplyDelete